Cold shoe SNAP QR Adapter, 1/4"-20 threaded
This SNAP QR adapter mounts hot shoe strobes to RRS flash brackets without the use of a TTL sync cable, but also has 1/4"-20 threaded socket on bottom for installation on any 1/4"-20 threaded post (same thread size as your camera's tripod socket).
Works great with any Nikon or Canon strobe.The patented Really Right Stuff SNAP QR system is our custom quick-release solution for smaller photo and video accessories such as a flash unit, external video monitor, or shotgun microphone.
The SNAP QR system has two parts, a clamp/base portion that will mount onto one of our flash brackets or standard dovetailed rails (depending on the type of base), and a quick-release adapter that will screw onto your photo or video accessory. This allows you to quickly mount or interchange any number of small accessories using an intuitive and secure quick-release.
- The SNAP QR base clamp opens and closes through a simple quick-release (QR) latch, allowing the QR adapter of your choice to SNAP into place.
- The unique shape of the QR base prevents any twisting or movement between the QR base and the FA-QRCS2 adapter.
- The Base portion of our SNAP QR system accepts all SNAP QR adapters.
- The FA-QRCS2 works with industry standard sized hot shoes for both Canon and Nikon.
(1) FA-QRCS2 Cold shoe SNAP QR Adapter
Weight: 0.5 oz / 14g