This Leica SL2 camera L-Set is custom designed to fit the camera body and is precision machined from solid blocks of 6061-T6 aluminum. Meticulously crafted to fit the contours of the SL2, the L-Set wraps around the entire outer profile of the camera base yet still allows for access to the battery and side access ports.
As an added feature, the L-section utilizes the camera's strap boss to increase plate rigidity when shooting in portrait orientation.
The SL2 plate is fully compatible with any 1.5" standard dovetail (RRS standard) quick-release system, and features a QD (Quick Detach) socket for use with our QD straps.
As part of a modular system, this Leica SL2 base plate still functions as a traditional camera mounting plate, but also has the added flexibility of accepting a separate dedicated vertical L-Component to create a fully modular L-Plate with two dovetail mounting surfaces.
You can purchase the dedicated vertical L-Component as a separate add-on, or as a set package with the base plate. The L-Set can slide on the camera base, allowing for better access to the camera ports and tethering capability.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Anodized; Type II Black
- Anti-twist pin provides extra secure fit
- Integrated safety stop on base plate dovetail
- Laser engraved center marks
- Magnetic 5/32" Hex key storage
- Integrated QD socket on base plate
- Sliding L-section for better camera side port access
- Integrated strap boss
- 1/4"-20 threaded accessory mounting socket
- Access to battery without removing plate
IN THE BOXTHE
(1) User's guide
(1) 5/32" hex key
(2) B107 screw
Length: 3.9"/ 98mm
Width: 2.6"/ 65mm
Height: 0.5"/ 12mm
Weight: 2.7oz / 77g