C-Stands are a necessity, but anyone that has worked on a small or traveling production knows that carrying a few can be an awkward burden. Until now the industry has lacked a well thought out and durable solution. Matthews, the company that invented the C-Stand has taken its years of experience and market feedback to deliver a solution that the industry has secretly been longing for. The C-Stand Rolling KitBag and C-Stand Shoulder KitBag are the first two in a new line of Matthews KitBags designed to make traveling with C-Stands a pleasure.
Both C-Stand KitBags are designed with the following high performance features:
- Water-Resistant 900D Polyester & Ballistic Nylon exterior
- Easy-view padded Red interior
- ABS honeycomb and high density Close-Cell EVA foam padding
- Durable internal side walls to inhibit wear
- Dual-directional, easy glide zippers
- Heavy duty internal Velcro tie-down straps
- Business card size name-tag holder
C-Stand Rolling KitBag features: PN# 339776
- Holds 3 Removable base C-Stands
- Built-in, high density silicon skate wheels
- Zippered external compartment for Matthews Road Rags kit
- Customizable internal dividers for storing light stands or grip accessories
- Twin side handles for 2 person lifting
- 24lbs. (10.89kg)
- External Dim. 53" x 17" x 10"
- Internal Dim. 50" x 14" x 7"